There are lots of air conditioning suppliers out there… why compromise on quality!
The air conditioning and comfort cooling systems we supply and install are manufactured by industry class leading companies such as Daikin, Mitsubishi Electric, Panasonic and Toshiba… quality in every aspect of manufacture and design. All of these companies are renowned within the industry and all strive to be the market leader in high quality, energy efficient air conditioning systems.
Your air conditioning system will need to meet all the local industry regulations regarding energy efficiency and our partners on the supply side offer world-class performance in this department.
Various classes of air conditioning products are on offer giving you the best solution for your project;
- Residential ‘split type’ systems – With innovative design and high efficiency these systems are capable of conditioning rooms of all sizes, always with optimal efficiency and incomparable ease of use for you, the end-user.
- Commercial ‘split type’ systems – A full and impressive range of highly efficient, class leading Commercial air conditioning equipment which will help you achieve comfort within your working space whilst at the same time helping the environment due to high COP’s and EER’s.
- Large scale VRF systems – Professional solutions to all types of larger air conditioning projects. Specifically designed to reduce energy utilizing heat recovery technology and inverter driven compressors, these systems are the benchmark by which all systems are measured.
- Large scale VRV systems – Similar to VRF in every way and with a massive indoor unit range and specification, these systems come in heat pump, and heat recovery options. Market leading equipment.
- Air to Air Heat Pumps – Industry regulations are making planners more and more aware of energy performance and these systems offer ideal solutions to domestic comfort conditioning issues.
- Air to Water Heat Pumps – These systems will not only heat your home and provide the hot water within it, but will also cool it in the summer – Perfect comfort whatever the weather! These heat pumps have been designed in response to new demand for low consumption housing, with high efficiency and low running costs.
- Heat Recovery Ventilation – Full fresh air systems which operate in heat recovery thereby recovering energy from stale air leaving the building and utilizing cross-flow paper heat exchangers to maximize energy use within the building. The ideal solution to fresh air supply to any building.
With World Class manufacturers as partners, you can rely heavily on us to supply you with leading-edge, energy-efficient technology. Call us today to find out more.