Full on-site installation carried out by experienced highly trained engineers and operatives.
Once your project gets the green light the next phase after design and delivery of the equipment, is the MOST important aspect of your air conditioning project. The installation!
Aircon Project Solutions pride ourselves on being at the forefront of industry best practice and ensure that all of our operatives and engineers are supported with full and ongoing training. Our dedicated Project Manager will take full control from project start to final handover and will liaise with you and your team at all stages of the proposed works.
We believe that a company is only as good as its people so we invest in making sure that our on-site personnel are customer focused individuals. Our installation teams carry out all the necessary elements to ensure at final project handover your project is fully commissioned and set-up ready to go, with a full client demonstration after ‘switch-on’.
- Installation of ALL interconnecting pipework between Outdoor Units and Indoor Units
- Insulation of the pipework
- Installation of ALL electrical supplies to all units
- Controls wiring
- Pressure testing
- Charging of systems with refrigerant gas in line with F-Gas regulations
- Commissioning by manufacturer engineers ensuring full warranty certification
- Final handover and demonstration of system to client
Get in touch today to find out how we can make the difference to your air conditioning project.